Breaking

Thursday 4 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Evicted HG twist

 

It is called Camp comeback !

So will he be separated ?
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2019, at 8:13 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

But Survivor you weren't still with those who voted you out.   Sounds like whoever is evicted will be with everyone else.  


And that woman, Kat, constantly saying "are you bitches conspiring against me" is annoying to watch.  

Carrie Courter


On Jul 3, 2019, at 7:11 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

It is a Survivor like twist .
Your out but not really !
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2019, at 8:08 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I think I will be watching the feeds tomorrow hehe


I really hope this doesn't turn into another dud twist.   

Carrie Courter


On Jul 3, 2019, at 7:07 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups....com> wrote:

I thought the same thing !
Is this like Survivor ?
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2019, at 8:06 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Did I hear Julie right? The evicted HG is staying in the house?

Wow. Ok, that will be an interesting twist!

Carrie Courter

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment