Breaking

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] Tyler and jury management

 

Sam does not deserve to win. She has won nothing and has not really played game .

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2018, at 6:53 AM, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Sam would be the worst winner to me because she really has done nothing. Yea JC did a lot of strategizing at least and he totally manipulated Faysal a lot. I think Tyler and  KC both played the best and Angela won a lot of competitions. I'd like Tyler to win and if not him then KC. If not then Angela would be next for me. Like I said, Sam would be disappointing to me if she won. It would be a bitter jury giving it to someone who basically has done nothing deserving of winning. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2018, at 12:44 AM, 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yes, they are all missing what we all see!   Someone like Tyler who secretly is a super-fan, should realize how much Kaycee has been winning lately and how much she's stayed out of ruffling anyone's feathers.  I still want Tyler to win, but his association with Angela has me questioning him.  Blinded by lust.  Kaycee would be ok to win too.  Geesh, even though Sam has come off a bit crazy from the early days (first week when we all loved her and wanted her to stay, remember?).... I wouldn't even care if she won, though it would seem like she didn't do anything to win except to be liked by the jury house more than the others that are  left.  JC has even been playing the game, but his stupidity  over not realizing what Tyler's been doing baffles me... plus, I've read here that he has been sketchy and sexually weird and touchy with people, crossing the line, etc... things I haven't seen because I don't get the feeds.

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2018 10:39 AM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [FunBBGroup] Tyler and jury management

 

 

Even Brett and JC didn't see it as much.  They were wanting to get rid of Angela more than KC which made ZERO sense to me.  If she is that hated in the jury, why wouldn't everyone want to bring her to the end?  But they were both jealous of Tyler and Angela and they wanted Angela out big time.  I think if they couldn't get Angela out they did want KC out but their main target was Angela.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment