Breaking

Thursday 27 September 2018

[FunBBGroup] finale thoughts

 


Well......I know I gripe about this every year and I will continue to do so until it changes............but I hate the way the finale show is set up. It is ridiculous to stretch out the last three competitions, especially when anyone who wanted to know who won them beforehand could just go online and look it up. The first and second parts should have aired previously and they should start with the third part. That would cut out so much useless stuff.

The segment with Will wasn't nearly long enough. It was edited to like 5minutes. That was just crap and I wanted to hear much more from the jury.

I think we all figured KC would win, but I am surprised it was so close. If all of the jurors could ask a question and if KC and Tyler were given more time to give their answers, the outcome may have been different. I know Julie was just doing her job but I hated how she kept cutting them off, esp Tyler.

As a fan, I want to hear what the jurors think, I want them to ask the personal questions and even show their bitterness if they want to. I have never understood why they don't have a Q&A thingy after the winner is revealed like Survivor.  It makes no sense at all.

The only one who got to speak from the non juror players was Swaggy. and well.............pffttt..............Natalie covered that in her posts and I agree with her opinion 100%. I give him and Bailey 6 months if that. Same with Fessy and Hayleigh.

I am glad for KC and I didn't dislike her but overall I think Tyler played a better game. He just took more risks and put more of himself out there. But again that is just my opinion. I am happy with the season and it was enjoyable much more so then the last few years.



Karen


__._,_.___

Posted by: "^^Kar^^" <karenita@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment