Breaking

Monday 2 July 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] so far...

 

I remember Rockstar, because it's an unusual name and she's clearly the oldest woman.  Steve, the cop, because that's my ex-husbands name, and Sam, cause she isn't a cookie-cutter female like the rest.  Bayleigh because I can't stand her, and Swaggy cause, same reason.  Otherwise, I know some names, but not who they belong to.  They all seem to be the same pretty much look wise for the most part.   To me and my craptacular vision at least. 

Carrie Courter
Happiness is having the best son a mother can ever hope for :)


On Sunday, July 1, 2018, 1:56:06 PM CDT, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




I find it hard too! I don't like anyone that much .  Maybe that will change . 
I watched for about 50 minutes on CBS all-Access and was pretty bored . They said nothing interesting .  Hopefully they will start to plot a little more . It does help to have people to root for to make it interesting. Still early ! 
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2018, at 2:31 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

So far i'm finding it hard to get into this season.  I'm sure i say it every season in the beginning.  I just am not loving anyone yet.  I'm rooting for Sam, but mostly because i feel bad for her getting stuck being a robot half the time.  Otherwise i'm just not finding myself liking anyone all that much to root for.  I have no idea who is actually with who and i'm not watching feeds much at all because when i do i'm bored.  

This is why i kind of wish it was an all stars.  It takes so long to get to know everyone and right now they all seem pretty boring.
Anyone else watchng feeds yet and enjoying it?  Anyone rooting for anyone (other than Sam) yet?



__._,_.___

Posted by: Carrie Courter <c_courter@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment