Breaking

Thursday 31 May 2018

RE: [FunBBGroup] Image from https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/valerie-jarrett-rosanne-barr.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1.

 

Thanks Jeff.  I honestly don't keep on this stuff like some of you do.  Did I say she was unattractive?  I think I said I didn't know who she was.  When I saw her on TV during all this, she looked a little familiar.  I don't follow politics as much as I should.  I am kind of in the middle on views... I try to see both sides.   Anyway, we aren't supposed to talk politics here, LOL.

 

What's on TV this summer to look forward to besides BigBrother?  I think I will do some Netflix binges when time allows.  I am very active as an organizer of a social group in my area, with over 1000 members, so it keeps me busy and don't get to watch as much TV as I used to.

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 3:53 PM
To: JoAn From Fun Group
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Image from https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/valerie-jarrett-rosanne-barr.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1. [1 Attachment]

 

 

https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/valerie-jarrett-rosanne-barr.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1

Just so you can see Crystal, Valerie Jarrett is not unattractive ! It was just an outright racist comment . Crazy to do so !
Jeff

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Crystal Krantz" <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
Attachment-1.gif

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment