Breaking

Monday 26 February 2018

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] Luke Pell Finds Love After 'Bachelor Winter Games'

 

 
Good for him then

Celebrity

Luke Pell Finds Love After 'Bachelor Winter Games'

BuddyTV 9 hours ago
It turns out Luke Pell did find love after all but it wasn't with any of the women on Bachelor Winter Games. The war veteran reveals he is now in a relationship with ex-girlfriend Holly Allen since January.



"I originally went on [Winter Games] after a breakup, a relationship I had last year that was a non-Bachelor relationship," Pell explained to People. "I decided to go back on the show and see if that might work because that had worked in the past for me when I was on with JoJo [Fletcher]. I wanted to give it another shot."

The Bachelorette season 12 star took plenty of heat from Bachelor Nation for his behavior towards The Bachelor Sweden alum Stassi Yaramchuk, whom he dated on the spin-off but completely cut off contact with immediately after the cameras stopped rolling. 

"During that time, I really started reflecting on where my heart was at and I started thinking a lot about my ex, honestly," Pell admitted. "I came to the epiphany of saying, 'My heart is with somebody else.' I wanted to make that clear, and that didn't take away from the fact that Stassi and I had that initial connection. She's amazing and she's great, and I want the best for her."

While Yaramchuk appears to be blindsided by the breakup, Pell claims that he and Yaramchuk had a "heart to heart"  discussing about life and that "they weren't going to have a future."

"I went on the show to find love, and I did find love," he said. "It made me realize where my heart was, and that was to reconcile with my ex."

Thinking he and Yaramchuk were on the same page about the status of their relationship, Pell decided to get back with his ex after the show, calling it "the greatest decision" he's ever made.

"We're together now and stronger than ever. I'm in love with her. I'm just thankful that going on this show helped me to find where my heart really was and who my heart was with," Pell said.
"I hate if Stassi was hurt in the middle of that."

Pell, who was deemed as a villain during Bachelor Winter Games: World Tells All, also tries to explain his state of mind during his awkward reunion with Yaramchuk.

"Two months had gone by since we had those conversations," he said. "I was uncomfortable from the time I stepped out there because I was confused and shocked at how emotional Stassi was, and I was in a relationship with my ex again and trying to be respectful of that. I was happily moving on with my ex and I was in a weird position at that point on the show to try to navigate that experience."

And now that Bachelor Winter Games is over, Pell hopes that fans can just be happy for him and his new relationship.

"[Our relationship] happened because of the show, and I have great hopes about what the future holds for us," he said. "I'm happily in a relationship with Holly and that's what I'm trying to focus on now. I have my experience on the show and the show to thank for helping me find that out."

Virus-free. www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: C G <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment