Breaking

Monday 26 February 2018

[BigBrother_Survivor] 'Bachelor' Star Bekah Martinez Reveals She Met with Arie Luyendyk Jr. After He Sent Her Home

 

  'Bachelor' Star Bekah Martinez Reveals She Met with Arie Luyendyk Jr. After He Sent Her Home
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
DeanBextor
Staff Writer, BuddyTV

Bekah Martinez was eliminated in Tuscany on The Bachelor season 22 but the 22-year-old nanny reveals that she was still able to meet up with Arie Luyendyk Jr. a week after he dumped her. 



"I just got the opportunity to talk with him a week later at his hotel here in L.A. and it was filmed and everything but it didn't make the cut," Bekah told Entertainment Tonight. "We were just able to talk for 30 or 45 minutes and just kind of hash out our relationship and what happened." 

Bekah had a pretty strong connection with Arie on The Bachelor but their relationship took an abrupt end in week eight as Arie decided to send home Bekah before the hometown dates. Blindsided about the breakup, Bekah knew their 14-year age difference played a huge part in Arie's decision to cut her out-- something that she was able to confront him with when she reunited with him a week after her elimination.

"I was kind of able to call him out and say, 'I don't think you gave me a fair shot... I felt like you were looking for a way out ever since you found out how old I was because you were afraid of how strong your feelings were for me,'" Bekah said of the meeting, which was set up by Bachelor producers. "I was able to express that, and he responded saying, 'Yeah I think you're right. I don't think I was fair and I shouldn't have handled it that way." 

"So I think we were both able to get the closure that we needed from that," she added. "It is kind of difficult to watch back the show and to watch all our moments from start to finish and remember really how strong our relationship was.... And also compare it to the other relationships with the other girls," she said. "I always had doubts in my mind of, 'Oh, maybe he is like this with everyone,' but it's really obvious watching this season that he opened up to me in a way that he didn't with other people, and we had a dynamic that I think was so much more exciting." 

Though Bekah and Arie had the chance to talk post-breakup, she admits that things probably wouldn't have worked out for them after The Bachelor.

"There's something special that we had between us, so it is kind of hard to watch back, but I think ultimately it's better for both of us," she admitted. "I don't think we would necessarily be compatible in the real world together."

The Bachelor airs Mondays at 8/7c on ABC.



Virus-free. www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: C G <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment