Breaking

Monday 12 February 2018

Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] RE: Off Topic: Hating Cancer

 

I'm glad that you're cancer free. Cancer runs on both sides of my family strong, it would be a long email to list all but my dad passed on January 10th, 2004 after a four year battle in which he had his left kidney and part of his lung removed, he was only 41 and I was 20. Then my grandmother on my dad's side passed on February 15th, 2007..she went fast within a two week period. Those are the two that hit me the hardest. My grandmother on my mom's side had breast cancer but I think she died of a broken heart, she passed almost exactly one year after my grandfather.

On Feb 11, 2018 10:44 AM, "'Brenda Crowder' brencrow@gmail.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics]" <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I did too.
My husband died on Nov. 10, 2009.
My brother died on Nov. 17, 2012.


I found out I had breast cancer on Nov. 10, 2014 and had it removed on Dec. 10, 2014.
So I'm three years in and cancer free.
I must tell all you ladies, it started with a swollen gland under my arm. They found the tiny cyst on my yearly mammogram at 0.7 in size. Very early and totally removed. Only the size of an egg was removed and the surrounding area was cancer fee, so they got it all. They also removed my sentinel node, and it tested negative. So, I did not need chemo but I did have radiation. I'm one of the very lucky ones. It did not exit the breast and spread through my body. I'm not saying it won't come back elsewhere though, I never say never. I just pray and take my estrogen blocker daily.

 

From: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com]


you and me  both :(  I lost an important person to cancer a couple years ago :( 

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jolene Prince <joleneisjojo@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment