Breaking

Monday 12 February 2018

Re: RE: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] RE: Off Topic: Hating Cancer

 

I agree it just breaks my heart :(

On Sunday, February 11, 2018, 12:33:08 PM EST, 'Brenda Crowder' brencrow@gmail.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

I hate it worse in kids too, CG. It just makes me so sad to hear of anyone losing a child.

 

 

From: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 11:28 AM
To: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] RE: Off Topic: Hating Cancer

 




Good to hear you are cancer free. My son ,when he was 12 got an osteogenetic sarcoma  on his knee ,had to remove leg to hip ( they said if they didn't go tot he next joint it possible it could come back above the knee,.) then he had chemo  He is now 55 and been cancer free.

I hate cancer for everyone . I hate ot worse to see it in kids.


From: "'Brenda Crowder' brencrow@gmail.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics]" <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com>
To: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 9:44 AM
Subject: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] RE: Off Topic: Hating Cancer

 

 

I did too.
My husband died on Nov.. 10, 2009.
My brother died on Nov. 17, 2012..


I found out I had breast cancer on Nov. 10, 2014 and had it removed on Dec. 10, 2014.
So I'm three years in and cancer free.
I must tell all you ladies, it started with a swollen gland under my arm. They found the tiny cyst on my yearly mammogram at 0.7 in size. Very early and totally removed. Only the size of an egg was removed and the surrounding area was cancer fee, so they got it all. They also removed my sentinel node, and it tested negative. So, I did not need chemo but I did have radiation. I'm one of the very lucky ones.. It did not exit the breast and spread through my body. I'm not saying it won't come back elsewhere though, I never say never. I just pray and take my estrogen blocker daily.

 

you and me  both :(  I lost an important person to cancer a couple years ago :( 

 

 

 

Virus-free. www.avast.com




__._,_.___

Posted by: CJ <cindyjovanoski@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment