Breaking

Sunday 25 February 2018

Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] RE: Emails

 

Hi,

I'm here and read all posts of shows that interest Hubby and I. Haven't been posting as am trying to get back to normal after a Windows reinstall, external hard drive crash, then Hubby and i almost killing ourselves with this supplement we tried. Backing things up and hoping to get back to normal soon. Would love it if Mary found out how to get those monthly new shows emails and could share it with us all as I miss those. Just wanted to let you guys know i was around and reading.


On 2/24/2018 6:45 PM, C G ceegee2006@yahoo.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] wrote:
 
Thanks it is no bother for me to do recaps but just wonder as to how many are here ,how many actually read ?




From: "Jenny jencmcd@aol.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics]" <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com>
To: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] RE: Emails

 
I do 

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2018, at 12:13 PM, 'Brenda Crowder' brencrow@gmail.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I read what you say on shows I watch. J
 
From: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 12:42 PM
To: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] The Kissing Competition on 'Bachelor Winter Games' Was So Inappropriate
 



So many people just read. I sometimes wonder if anyone even reads my recaps I post daily. But then when I am gone for several days I get an email wondering where I am.



Virus-free. www.avast.com

--   May YHWH bless you all  E-Mail:  lisapgeibel429@gmail.com  

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Lisa P. Geibel" <lisapgeibel429@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment