Breaking

Sunday 25 February 2018

Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] RE: Emails

 

Then please start.. I know we would all be interested in your opinions...
 
Chellie
 
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] RE: Emails
 


I read emails everyday just never comment


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, February 24, 2018, 6:58 PM, C G ceegee2006@yahoo.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




wow I just looked  there ar3e 177 in the memberlist so the home page says. .
I think there are about 10 of us that post pretty regularly and that's 10% . That seems to be about the norm in groups.  I am in one group that has over 500 members and maybe 10-15 of US POST.
I have no answers on how to get people to be active if they are in a group. LOL

From: "Jenny jencmcd@aol.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics]" <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com>
To: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] RE: Emails
 
 
I do

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2018, at 12:13 PM, 'Brenda Crowder' brencrow@gmail.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I read what you say on shows I watch. J
 
From: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 12:42 PM
To: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] The Kissing Competition on 'Bachelor Winter Games' Was So Inappropriate
 



So many people just read. I sometimes wonder if anyone even reads my recaps I post daily. But then when I am gone for several days I get an email wondering where I am.



Virus-free. www.avast.com


__._,_.___

Posted by: "Chellie" <Rochell15@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment