Breaking

Sunday 25 February 2018

Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] RE: Emails

 

Yes, I am in your soap groups and read the Y&R and GH recaps every day..Since this is a Reality TV group I don't think Soaps are necessary... Like Maryland who posts the lists of shows on all of the groups also a reminder to post what shows you are going to watch that day. It can be overkill, I enjoy reading the  list of shows but I bet that all of the members of all of my soap groups are getting that information 6 times.
 
Chellie
 
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] RE: Emails
 


Are you in a group I recap the 4 soaps every day?
I don't know if Andrea would want me to recap soaps in here. It no big deal if she says it is ok. I just would add this to the mix



From: "'Chellie' rochell15@verizon.net [Reality-TV-Fanatics]" <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com>
To: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] RE: Emails
 
 
I watch both GH and Y&R every day when I am on the treadmill... I am always one day behind.
 
Chellie
 
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] RE: Emails
 


me :) I read the GH posts since I tend to watch that show more than the others
 
On Saturday, February 24, 2018, 6:45:52 PM EST, C G ceegee2006@yahoo.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 
 
 
Thanks it is no bother for me to do recaps but just wonder as to how many are here ,how many actually read ?




From: "Jenny jencmcd@aol.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics]" <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com>
To: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] RE: Emails
 
 
I do

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2018, at 12:13 PM, 'Brenda Crowder' brencrow@gmail.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I read what you say on shows I watch. J
 
From: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 12:42 PM
To: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] The Kissing Competition on 'Bachelor Winter Games' Was So Inappropriate
 



So many people just read. I sometimes wonder if anyone even reads my recaps I post daily. But then when I am gone for several days I get an email wondering where I am.



alt Virus-free. www.avast.com


__._,_.___

Posted by: "Chellie" <Rochell15@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment