Breaking

Friday 2 February 2018

Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] question about a TV listings site

 

TV Guide magazine has listings from 7pm to 11 pm.. I know that's not online
though. I have Frontier used to be Verizon, and we can get all the listings
for about 10 days with the cable service. I used to be able to get listings
from Excite. com but I don't know if they still do that since I don't use
the site anymore..http://www.tvguide.com/listings/ give you the day listing.
Don't know of any site that gives you that info that far in advance.
http://www.tvaholic.com/downloads/Winter_2018/TVaholic_Printable_Winter_2018_TV_Schedule_v1-00e.pdf,
this shows all of the new shows for the whole season along with the returns
but not a specific show.

Chellie
-----Original Message-----
From: 'Lisa P. Geibel' lisapgeibel429@gmail.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics]
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2018 10:24 AM
To: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] question about a TV listings site

Hi everyone,

I'm so bummed as I can't really use the Zap2it site anymore to get my TV
listings as it's just not accessible for my screen reader. Are there any
other TV listings sites similar to Zap2it that will list whether a show
is new or not? Please help? I'm currently using the Next Episode app,
but I don't know how to get entire listings through it that would show
new series'. I know someone's really great with posting them here on the
list, and I'm very grateful for that. but I like to try to get mine a
week or 2 in advance in case anything happens like when my hubby was in
the hospital with a heart attack. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated and hope you're all well? Thanks.

--
Lisa lisapgeibel429@gmail.com Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429 Live Wire Plus box where you can
hear the breaking TV News line with bulletin board 164 or leave a voice
mail message with option 1 917-259-1911 Press 4 once you've dialed in to
access the bulletin boards or you can access my tree with option 5 and
hear our wedding from there with option 2 May YHWH bless everyone!!!

------------------------------------
Posted by: "Lisa P. Geibel" <lisapgeibel429@gmail.com>
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Chellie" <Rochell15@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment