Breaking

Saturday 10 February 2018

RE: [FunBBGroup] Orange is the New Black season 6: Updated release date projection

 

Hi Jeff,

Can you believe I'm still on Season 4?  I was one of the first to talk about it here and many started watching, and then passed me after Season 1.  I remember when we were waiting for Season 2 to come out, and then my husband wasn't as interested in watching it, so I kept waiting and waiting for him because we watched Season 1 together.  So I gave up a while back, and started watching on my own.  Did a couple marathons in the past couple months and got to the middle of Season 4, or maybe I'm near the end.  I think the warden is dating/having sex with a dark haired woman from that committee, and they just found the chopped up body in the garden and are questioning everyone.

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 12:45 PM
To: JoAn From Fun Group
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Orange is the New Black season 6: Updated release date projection

 

 

I was reading 'Orange is the New Black season 6: Updated release date projection' on FanSided for iOS and I thought you might be interested in reading it too.
https://netflixlife.com/2018/02/09/orange-is-the-new-black-season-6-updated-release-date/

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Crystal Krantz" <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment