Breaking

Monday 8 January 2018

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] Miley Cyrus Backtracks On Vow To Leave USA

 

  I like Miley ever since she was Hannah Montana and her dad Billy Rays Achey Breaky Heart .Do I like some of the things she has done? NOPE!
Many celebs swore up and down they were going to leave. Why aren't people pointing at them also. You may hate the president but this still is the better country and they know that. I see more bashing her then I do Cher and some others that swore they were leaving.  Only one other that has gotten big backlash for not leaving is Rosie O.   
 I do like her on The Voice as it sounds like she really does care for these on her team. . I do hope she is off the drugs and is doing what she says. .
You don't like the way things are? Run for government office and change them ..
cg

Miley Cyrus Backtracks On Vow To Leave USA



Singer Miley Cyrus says she has decided to remain in the U.S., thus backtracking on a vow the star made to leave the country if President Donald Trump took office.
Instead, Cyrus, 24, told NME she will remain in the USA where she will continue to speak out against the Trump administration.
"I'm not f**king leaving the country, that's some ignorant s**t, that's dumb," the singer said. "Because that's me abandoning my country when I think I've got a good thing to say to my country."

 

The star also addressed critics deriding Cyrus for backtracking on her previous vow.
"Trust me, I hear every day on my Instagram, 'Just leave already! When are you going to leave?' she remarked. "Well, that's not going to do me any good. Does it really matter where I am? Because wherever I am, my f**king voice is gonna be heard, and I'll make sure of it."
"I'm not fighting fire with fire, hate with hate," explained Cyrus. "I'm fighting hate with love."
She continued, using a late 2017 concert in Las Vegas as an example, as well as a song, "Inspired," which was reportedly written for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
"I'm doing this concert this week in Vegas and for 'Party In The USA' the screens will say 'education' and 'healthcare' and 'equality,' 'justice,' 'freedom', 'liberation,' 'expression,'" the star said. "These things are what make up our country. It's not a party in the USA if it's filled with hate, discrimination, walls, violence, all these things."
"I feel like I have nothing to prove," she said, according to NME. 
Still, despite her reasons, not everybody is thrilled that Cyrus backtracked on her vow.
"Most celebrities are all hot air, no conviction," wrote one person in Fox News' comments section. "If you boast about what you will do; then do it. Just goes to show that most celebrities are liars and disgusting people."
Another wrote their thoughts on NME's page: "hey miley... you made a vow to leave ... then you backtracked on that vow.... there is a word for that ... ummm lets see ... oh yeah ...HYPOCRITE! and oh yeah .. A LIAR! glad to see you are off the drugs ... (i hope) but as we can all see DAMAGE DONE!"
However, others defended the singer.
"I personally don't understand why everyone is bashing her," wrote one reader. "I mean so what she said she would leave and decided to stay, who cares it's her decision either way. So many people speak their mind and say stupid things but don't get bashed for it but because she's a celebrity she does? Doesn't make sense to me. She should be treated with respect just like everyone else."

Virus-free. www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: C G <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment