Breaking

Friday 11 December 2020

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] Re: SOAPS, REALITY SHOWS ETC MEMBERS ALERT - YAHOO DELETES GROUPS DEC 15

 

thank you for  being a member here and allowing me the recaps The time has now come this will be my final 
post to those receiving this in their email. To continue receiving the recaps please be sure to join one of the groups I have listed or email me ceegee2006@yahoo.com and tell me what group you WERE in and what group(s)  you would like to join or questions I might be able to help you with . 
I am sad to see the yahoo groups go.  I have been a member of groups since 2000 back when groups were called clubs.  Lots of changes over the years. 
I wish you all the best  .. 

On Wednesday, December 2, 2020, 10:42:07 AM CST, SHARON <ceegee2006@yahoo.com> wrote:


Because Yahoo will be starting to remove all yahoo groups Dec 15 . I will cease all recapping  Friday Dec 11th. There are a couple groups I had already stopped recapping for . Please join us . Just click link or you can email me for an invite.  If a group owner of these mentioned groups have a replacement group (Facebook, Google) please list it 
This list is groups I recap reality shows and soaps .Some I am admin (A)or moderator (M) of some I am just a member. (N)
Underneath each link is what it mainly is. This is being sent to those I have tried to contact a group owner or moderator . 
NOTE Reality Fanatics has an IO group(see link below) 

Recap music shows

Bold and Beautiful recaps and spoilers 

Recap Big Brother,Survivor and other reality shows

 Days of Our Lives recap and spoilers 

 Young and Restless recap and spoilers

Reality show recaps 

 All 4 soaps recapped and spoilers 

Music show recaps 

 Music, reality , soaps etc recaps 

I will resend this a couple times until Dec 10 then on the 11 I will post my final post to all yahoo groups. 

__._,_.___

Posted by: SHARON <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment