Breaking

Thursday 5 October 2017

Re: [FunBBGroup] This is Us

 

It's a great show about a family. It reminds me a bit of parenthood (another great show). 

It's mostly about the siblings but it goes back and forth between the past (when they were younger)and present (as adults).  Every week's show is so good, but it's a pretty emotional show. I definitely recommend it. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2017, at 4:06 PM, Carrie Courter c_courter@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Ok, what is This Is Us about?   I'm sure it's on Hulu, but to be honest, I didn't watch many tv shows 2016-2017 year, I got stuck in my Netflix rut :)

Carrie Courter



On October 4, 2017, at 2:46 PM, "fairlylovely@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I just recently 2 wks ago started with dancing.....most are great at it....*(Pros no doubt)

I have watched The Good Doc......I liked it, cute kid, but we know it is all "make believe"...some writer...hahah

I love This is Us, most do.......last year ,getting started I thought was great.

Have you removed cg?.....I hope you did....tmi........Lola

__._,_.___

Posted by: Natalie <natalieav2@aol.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (18)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment