Breaking

Thursday 5 October 2017

Re: [FunBBGroup] Comedians hate Trum p so much they can’t be funny anymore

 

Your emails come through all purple to me.   Except url's, which are blue.  

Carrie Courter



On October 4, 2017, at 2:30 PM, "Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I just realized that some of my email comes out half in purple and half in black.  I don't know why that happens because when i type it's all in purple but then when it posts, it changes part of it.  Oh well.  It must be an AOL thing.  AOL got rid of the AOL desktop version so now i have to use aol.com and i don't like it as much but i don't want to go through the hassle of changing my email address.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 4, 2017 3:26 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Comedians hate Trum p so much they can't be funny anymore

 
Thanks Lola.  :)
Yea, BB was not the greatest this year.  It was ok, not the worst season but for the most part boring. 
I used to watch Dancing with the Stars but stopped watching it a few years ago.  I have a bunch of shows to catch up on too but one show i truly love is This is Us.  It's such a great show.  I'm looking forward to Survivor tonight...i usually enjoy that show.  

Has anyone watched The Brave?  I have 2 episodes waiting to watch, but wanted to know if it was good or not.  Also, did anyone watch Kevin probably saves the world?  I have that recorded but didn't watch yet.


-----Original Message-----
From: fairlylovely@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 4, 2017 2:49 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Comedians hate Trum p so much they can't be funny anymore

 
I was really looking forward to some convo....I love to talk dirt.......but I would rather have some fun good juicy conversations with those who I have talked with for years.....
like
I love the group at Dancing with the Stars?......I have still have loads of shows to view, I am really going to pend a weekend to sink into them.....
I found BB boring again........sorry, I love all the kids and wanted all to win...cbs got me again, gawd witll I ever learn......I did like POP......in pieces.....
I hope that everyone will stay together and just ignore what you dislike.....or move send private invites, please send me one if you do...
Natalie you have tried......sorry, Hello to you and all......I will ck back later....Lola, as always.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carrie Courter <c_courter@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment