Breaking

Friday 8 September 2017

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] BB New HoH is

 

Kevin asked Josh if he is going to put him up. Josh nodded


Christmas- We have to get Alex out this week. Paul- I know. That's the plan. Josh- She is not going to beat us in comics


Paul- I told you I know what I'm doing. Josh- Shut the fuck up. You put me through hell. Wish we would have gone straightforward


Josh- It would be ideal if he (Kevin) wins (PoV). Christmas- Yes. Josh- But aint nobody throwing shit


Paul- If Alex is off and I'm off, we're both voting out Kevin. Christmas- I'll go up. I dont care. Paul- I dont want to think about it


Paul- Dont win this one. Kevin- Who is going to go up though? Me again? Paul- Maybe. Kevin- With who? Alex? (Paul nodded). Okay



















__._,_.___

Posted by: CarolJean <cjsiefker1965@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment