Breaking

Friday 8 September 2017

Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] Alex's noms on live show

 

Am I the only one who was scratching their head at who she nominated? I thought for sure when she won and made such a huge point of saying Jason this is for you Jason that she would have put up Christmas and Josh. I would have bet money on it I was so sure. So when the noms happened I was SHOCKED. what the heck was she thinking?  I think it would have made more sense for her to put the other 2 up, and then if one of them won the veto (which one did) and took themselves off, she could have named one of the others as a replacement. I do not see any strategy in that at all.  Jason was so pissed I am sure he is not going to like that she didn't even put them up (or at least Christmas who evicted him)


__._,_.___

Posted by: "Kathy S." <kats65@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment