Breaking

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] BB Paul being a dick

 

I CAN'T stand Alex!!!  She is a despicable person.  I loved Paul last season, but this time I'm having a harder time with him.  I don't like his condescending ways, especially with Kevin.  He does deserve to win, because these sheep can't think for themselves.  Josh is catching on, but will never make the move.

Georgianne

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 4, 2017, at 12:47 PM, CarolJean cjsiefker1965@gmail.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Kevin- She (Alex) aint going to vote against him (Jason). Paul- Doesnt matter. Kevin- Everyone else is? Paul- No more questions


Alex- He (Kevin) thinks we're stupid. He is such a tool bag. Jason- Straight tool bag

You are stupid.

Christmas to Paul- How is this working so well? I thought Kevin was for sure going to freak out

Probably because Kevin is glad to get away from all these disgusting brats. He might be disappointed when he's not evicted.

Paul told Christmas that Kevin spoke to him outside. He said he told Kevin not to ask questions

And patted him on the head and said good boy.

Alex- I'm Kevin. I want everyone to feel bad for me cause I'm a loser. You played yourself, you bitch

STFU dumbass 

Alex- Dont worry, Kevin. I didnt have to go around the house and tell everyone not to vote for you. They did it on their own

LOL 































__._,_.___

Posted by: Georgianne Haynes <Georgiannh@aol.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment