Breaking

Thursday 21 September 2017

Re: [FunBBGroup] BB Finale

 

It is mroe about his comments about beign a human bean.. Know he means being but it sounds a lot like bean.  

--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian.hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 1:12 PM, C G ceegee2006@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Josh is Hispanic .some call them beaners



From: "'T.C. Kim' reesie1971@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 11:55 AM

Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] BB Finale



Wait who is Bean? 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2017, at 9:03 AM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
I'm happy the Bean won.  Paul did play a good game during the season but he failed at the same thing he failed at last time - jurt management which is still a part of the game.  You have to vote people out but do so in a way that you get their votes at the end.  He failed and failed horribly at that final piece of the game. He is like the football player who runs 90 yards and then fumbles at the goaline.  

He got too hung up on people liking him and like I said a few times in his goodbye messages and the way he treid to structure people getting voted out he forgot the jury members were going to compare notes and thsoe carefully structured things like "oh alec I saved you and didn't vote for you to go home" the jury will still find out he was behind it all.  He has never been in the jury house so he may not have known what happens there.  But he failed in not realizing the jury members were going to talk to each other.  

He played a great game (even if it made for a boring game to watch) until the end..  You still have to finish and he didn't. 

--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian.hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Carrie Courter c_courter@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Depending on damage done to his family home from Irma, they winnings are a perfect timing.  
Carrie Courter


On September 21, 2017, at 8:01 AM, "C G ceegee2006@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:





I agree with what you and Crystal said.. IMO Paul SHOULD have won because he out played each one. HE got them to do what HE wanted , BUT it was their decidio0n to drink or not drink the kool aid. I do feel he deserved the won. BUT I am glad Josh did win. When Cody won AFP he had no chance in facial expression not a thank you to the viewers that voted for him. I feel he was the wrong one to get THAT award. I so feel Kevin should have gotten it and he would have been pleased . BUT he did come away with that $25k extra. and 4th places so he did fine.
I really was shocked when the votes went against Paul. I think Josh will have good use for the money he won tho.
I didn't listen to the after show . I probably should have to hear just what Pau.l had to say about losing again.
Maybe next time he will play it far different.

From: "Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups..com>
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] BB Finale



He thought he had it in the bag. He thought he would never lose to Josh so he made sure to keep him for the end. Yea, he got way too cocky and then he didn't own a lot of what he did like Josh did. And he was mean behind people's backs and the jury compared notes. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2017, at 1:49 AM, Patricia Snyder patmiles@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I think Will Kirby said it the best.  The last two or three weeks, Paul started believing in himself so much that he stopped paying attention,
And little by little drank his own kool-aid

On Sep 21, 2017, at 12:55 AM, 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



I agree with all you said in your second paragraph, Natalie.  I found myself going back and forth on who I wanted to win this past week, between Josh and Paul (when it came down to final 3).  During the finale, I was proud of Josh winning the final HOH.  And the momentum toward wanting Josh to win increased in those moments.  I then heard Will talking to the jury (I think Will held back a bit in telling the jury how pathetic they were); I found myself won dering who should win.  I thought Josh was pathetic earlier in the game and wanted him to go many times.  But in the past few weeks, I started to realize that he WAS really thinking about the game, and even thinking that he should get Paul out (so why didn't he... the jury would have given him more votes if he made that move).  He barely won.  I found myself (after the voting was complete) start to want Paul to win again.  Jury question, by jury question, I saw Paul's face be puzzled and worried that he actually might not win, when hearing what the jury was asking.  Then AFTER everyone voted, I once again realized that Paul should have really won.  As I saw the show approaching a final answer, I could see Paul's fear come to his face that he might not have this as "wrapped up in the bag" as he thought.  Natalie said it right, that is, Paul in theory should have won.  When Julie was reading the votes, I saw Paul start to realize wi th that sinking feeling that he could be losing.  The last couple of votes he was just showing it all on his face... shaking his head "no, no, I can't believe this is happening."  He did think he had the game wrapped up, and someone from the jury was right when they said "Paul didn't realize that they'd be comparing notes."  So part of me felt really bad for Paul in that moment, knowing he probably should have won.  I think the jury was shocked that Josh won the final HOH, and that may be the one thing that pushed a few that were on the fence, so they voted for him.  Had Paul won the final HOH and taken Josh, might be a different outcome.  Poor guy should've won, but then he didn't realize how he would be perceived and over-played.
 
As for Cody winning "America's Favorite Player", that one just has me floored.  I feel somehow that Jessica must've had a lot of people voting for him repetitively.  I think they only reason he could win over Kevin is that America despised Paul's gameplay and all the pathetic jury so much, that they gave it to Cody because he was the only one that was on to Paul.   Certainly, America didn't vote for Cody because they like his personality... I think it has to do with those two things, Jessica's rallying and he was the only one that realized about Paul early on.  It just kills me, and Cody even wondered why he won.  It should have been Kevin.  Really shaking my h ead over that one.  I still think Cody is a dud with little personality and a hot head that is ready to explode.
 
I thought I was indifferent to who would win, but I feel bad for Paul now that he didn't.  This is going to eat at him.  Yes, a bit of a stung jury with a grudge.  I guess I may have felt bad for Josh a bit too, if he had lost.  But he did improve a lot the second half of the game... for a while people were just dragging him along because they kne w he wasn't liked, but I think once each person went to jury and realized how they were played by Paul, they realized Josh wasn't so bad.  Interesting that Cody's vote was what  made Josh win, but good for Jessica for saying that Paul should be the winner because of how much he played everyone. 
 
Crystal
 
From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups. com [mailto:FunBBGroup@ yahoogroups.com] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:37 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FunBBGroup] BB Finale
 
  
I have very mixed feelings about tonight's winner and the outcome.  First of all, i knew Cody was going to win AFP.  I believe Kevin probably won second.  I kind of figured Jason would be the third because people liked him until the rape comment and most people thought he got caught in a moment and didn't mean it.  Also, most people who didn't watch feeds didn't know he even said any of it.I wish Kevin would've won it but i saw it coming.  I'm just glad that Alex and Christmas and Paul and Josh now know that kevin was liked by us because they said if he won or was in the running, they would be furious.  It had to kill them that Cody won and Kevin was in there too.  And Christmas wasn't.  Josh and Paul told her she would definitely win it.  They were completely wrong on who would be AFP.  I know Paul will go around saying he would've won it if he wasn't in the final 2 but i don't think he'd even be in the running.  He's in for a rude awakening..not only did he not win the game, not only was he wrong on who won AFP, but he's going to find out that yes he still has plenty of fans, but he lost a ton.   
 
As far as Josh winning...I think it was a bitter jury (but a right to be bitter).  That's my mixed feelings.  I think Paul in theory should've won.  He was the true puppet master and he really did play them all and should've won.  His problem was how mean he was.  Alex kind of said it best, she voted for who stabbed her in the front (Josh), instead of who stabbed her in the back (Paul).  Josh said things to people's faces, and Paul pretended to be people's friends and talked horribly behind people's backs (not game, actually mean personal remarks to make people despise the person).  He isolated and encouraged everyone to isolate people and bully them.  He had VERY poor jury management.  And let's face it, Josh got him with the goodbye messages and Paul was shocked at that.  But he had no right to say that Josh put the blame on him, that's exactly what Paul did to Josh and Christmas all season long and expected them to just do what he said.  I know Paul is confused and upset and mad...but he may have played a great game, but at the same time he played a very bad game.  He played a very mean game and people in jury do compare notes.  It's not that he tricked them...that is the game, it's the viciousness of it.  It's what he said about people and then people found out he said those things about them too.  
Ultimately I still think Paul should've won, but there's a part of me that's glad he didn't.  








Virus-free. www.avast.com










__._,_.___

Posted by: Brian Hartsfield <bh@tronstar.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (18)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment