Breaking

Sunday 3 September 2017

[BigBrotherChatII] Raven – Both my parents are disabled so, I IS the one who makes money.. huh.. for the family

 

https://www.onlinebigbrother.com/raven-both-my-parents-are-disabled-so-i-is-the-one-who-makes-money-huh-for-the-family/


9:24am Wake up time.. Xmas makes Coffee..


10:00am sleeping again

10:19:08am Bathroom Xmas and Raven
Production – Paul please go to the Diary room
Xmas – he hates life
Raven – he's PISSED
They start talking about raven wearing buns. She says her dance girls love her buns and now she started wearing them to the club.
Raven – Paul's pissed right now he got DR'd last night
Xmas – Paul's always pissed
Jason comes out of the toilet "I can go now"
Raven – Paul got called he's in the DR right now (he's sleeping)

10:21am Production – Jason please go to the Diary room

Raven – Oh
Xmas – alright so paul said f* that
Raven – he sure did

Production is the biggest joke this season

10:21am Xmas and Raven bathroom
Xmas – what are we going to do today guys
Xmas – I liked the mix this morning.. So what kinda clubs do you have in your town.
Raven – I have nothing in my home town, Gas station, pool hall, dairy bar, BBQ place.. you literally know everyone
Xmas – sounds like a place my mom grew up
Raven says there was all sorts of rumours, "is she gay, is she mean" that started out in her hometown because she didn't date local people.

Raven – I grew up there but I was constantly gone with my dance and stuff..
Raven – Sometimes I'm not home for days.. I'm at little rock with my friends or out doing dance competitions with my girls so I'm constantly travelling.. never home
Raven – my momma text me, when are you gonna be home

Raven – both my parents are disabled so, I IS the one who makes money.. huh.. for the family
Xmas – which is kinda ironic
Raven – My family is sick including me but I'm the wellest one of us all..
Xmas – I'm sure their spirit is a match to yours

Raven – If my mom could work she'd work.. But she can't when she got sick was in law school.. Some of her biggest regrets was not being able to graduate
Raven – She can quote any law.. She really smart..
Raven – she says she's a waste.. I'm like MOM You're not a waste don't say that, just because you couldn't graduate because you got sick
Xmas – she's got you.. On this huge platform for awareness

Raven – she's like you take care of me and pay my bills it's not fair..
Raven – It's fair I'm here because of you of course i'm going to pay your bills.. .I'm not going to leave you high and dry (Holy shit this family)

Raven – I wonder what the POV is.. I hope I get picked
Xmas – all put on 1
Xmas says Jason and Alex have no idea what is going on.
Xmas says she never told Jason she was going to backdoor Kevin
Xmas – he never asked either
Xmas – that is why I was freaked out afterwards
Xmas talks about how Dense Jason is.
Xmas – Jessica was right

Xmas explains how Jason came up into the HOH laid down and said to her "Man that felt real"
Xmas – I looked at him and said It was (OMG)
Xmas – he was like yeah good job on that because man I had no idea it was coming
Xmas – this dude thinks I was lying… holy cow.. I asked Josh was I not clear in my speech (THe image above is the face she made when telling this)
Raven – you were super clear
Xmas – you're in a really good position , now that matt's gone you are laying low
Xmas – people are going to start looking at Kevin.. Win the f*ing Veto today.. But lay low stay quiet in the house (huh)
Xmas – you've been doing great .. I'm not trying to ignore you, I'm trying to keep the loud ones loud and the quiet ones quiet

Xmas – how's thor
Raven – he's good..

Raven – before I came in this house I was taking care of everyone taking care of my mom and dad
Xmas warns her if she openly teams up with someone it might freak people up thinking there's another duo

Raven says when b2men left he told her to listen to Paul and Xmas
Xmas – if you would attached close to PAul they would see that as a threat
Raven – yeah

Raven starts whispering about something Paul said to her about Alex
Feeds cut
when they come back.. Xmas – Yes yes stay close to her .

Xmas says after she broke her foot people just ignored her and she sat back and observed.
Xmas – I was like you people are stupid

Xmas – I think she wants Jason gone
Raven – I do too
Xmas – she wants me to take that shot because he's so worried about votes.
(everyone suspects Alex wants Jason gone)
Raven – Jason said if he wins POV he's taking Alex down and Alex says if she wins POV she's taking Jason down
Xmas – maybe they want us to think like they're not shook


10:37am Kitchen

Raven – If I had won POV he would not have let me take him down .. he told me that do not take that
Raven – i'm here to go to Jury I never wanted a chance at the money that is not what i'm on the show for after meeting you there's no way i would do that
Raven – I would literally take a bullet for you (Matt's a champ)
Xmas – I just got chills.. stop my heart hurts..
Raven says Matt hinks his friends are laughing at him because when he goes in the Diary room he says
"She's the best human I've ever met… like she deserves the 1/2 million dollars.. blah blah blah .. so he's like if you take yourself down i'll feel more comfortable so please don't take me down and if you do go home I would go home in there and they would have to self evict me if you go before me"
(Matt is the worst i knew it from day one jeff interview..)

Raven – He said please be selfish for me.. so I was like OK mathew.. such a good man

11:00am Makeup never ending ..


Xmas with silver dildos on her scooter (it was a reference used in the house they look like painful dildos)

11:27am Paul tells Xmas he thinks he can convince jason to use the veto on Alex.
Paul says Alex's ego has gotten in the way.
Paul adds that Jason and Alex are drifting apart right now.

Paul says the three of them need to come up with a name.
Xmas says the mistfits. (Let's pick a name for the Paul, Xmas, JOsh alliance. In the OBB comments let us know you're suggestions.)


__._,_.___

Posted by: Susie Whatley <paulsvalleygirl@outlook.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment