Breaking

Friday 7 August 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] (unknown)

 

Yeah I'm not happy with Nicole f.

What was interesting from last night is Janelle said she talked to dan and Dan said Nicole was why Derrick isn't on this season.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 7, 2020, at 12:41, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> Reading the feeds from last night and so far I'm thrilled. Kaysar and Janelle and Nicole A are working together and they have Cody and Nicole F all figured out. Seems like they want to work with people I like like Ian and others. Tyler is working with the wrong people for me this year so unless he switches I'm not really rooting for him that much right now.
>
> Natalie
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Natalie <natalieav2@aol.com>
> ------------------------------------
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: Brian Hartsfield <krandor1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment