Breaking

Friday 7 August 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] Safety comp **SPOILERS ***

 

Yep that's my dream team. I heard Cody is thinking of putting up Keesha and Kevin with intention of getting Keesha out. I hate that he's close to Nicole F because I'm ready for her to go and she can take Dani with her. But as long as Kaysar, Janelle, Nicole A and Ian are safe I'll be happy. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 6, 2020, at 11:11 PM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar..com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

Issue now it is puts Ian and Nicole at possible risk but right now you have Ian, Nicole, and Janie talking.  I would so love those 3 to ally together with Kaysar.  
--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian.hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield


On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 11:08 PM Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I just read that. I'm so happy. Next week one of them better win hoh now. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 6, 2020, at 11:03 PM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

YAY YAY YAY


Kaysar won and kept Janelle safe.  Looked like both were going on the block this week. 
--
Brian Hartsfield  





__._,_.___

Posted by: Natalie <natalieav2@aol.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment