Breaking

Thursday 6 August 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] So far

 

I like it too. I remember all of them and I think it's going to be a good season. 

I can't believe love island is coming back in a few weeks. I guess they quarantined too but that seems really risky too, usually new people come in after some leave. I guess this people will be in quarantine for a long time. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2020, at 9:52 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

So far I am liking how they are doing this. Groups of 4, and then the pre HOH challenge. And some of these people I'm not really remembering, but my memory sucks hehe

Carrie Courter

__._,_.___

Posted by: Natalie <natalieav2@aol.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment