Breaking

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] This is predicted for BB22

 

Some are good, some are awful.  I can't imagine having Dan and Derrick in the same season.  I'll take it though, it's better than nothing.  There are definitely others I prefer but there are some good ones in there.  I can't believe though that Janelle is going to play for a 4th time.  The last time she was on, things really didn't go well for her in season 14.  And Dan was one of the ones who helped get her out.  I've been waiting for an all stars forever so i'll take it.  But i'm not even sure how true any of this is.  All of it so far have just been rumors but I guess we'll find out.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups..com>
To: JoAn From Fun Group <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Jun 16, 2020 3:01 am
Subject: [FunBBGroup] This is predicted for BB22

__._,_.___

Posted by: natalieav2@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment