Breaking

Thursday 14 May 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] Survivor finale tonight

 

He was the deserving winner . 

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 14, 2020, at 12:09 AM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

I was hoping for either that person or Sarah and I think the person who won deserved it the most so I was happy.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups...com>
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, May 13, 2020 11:15 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Survivor finale tonight

 
Well the person I thought would win, ...won ! 
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2020, at 8:26 PM, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  
Maybe Sarah??  

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2020, at 8:04 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  
Any predictions who will win?
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment