Breaking

Monday 20 April 2020

RE: [FunBBGroup] Re: tiger King

 

I watched Tiger King too.  There were 7 episodes, or so I thought.  I have to check again, because I was out walking with a friend the other day (masked and 6 ft apart) and she said there was some interview show with Joel McHale (an actor, not sure if I spelled right)… but she said it was interesting.  Maybe there were more episodes after I watched the 7 ???   I think all of those guys were shady.  Carole, the guy with the zoo in N.Carolina who has a harem of women, the guy Jeff from Las Vegas, a bunch of them… for the life of me I don't get how he is allowed to build a new zoo in Texas with all his bad dealings and how he evaded prosecution.  They all turned on Joe, not that I think he's a saint either.  And I wonder, as I watched the show, where all this footage thru the years came from when that guy's documentary or reality show footage was all burned in that building!  I guess Joe Exotic had lots of other people filming him too.

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 3:49 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Re: tiger King

 

 

I am on episode 6.    I agree, Carole likely killed her husband.   And fed to tigers.   

 

I think these animals should either go to accredited zoos or sent to their natural area, like Africa and Asia, and kept contained, but efforts made to acclimate any cubs to the wild.

Carrie Courter

 



On Apr 8, 2020, at 2:38 PM, lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



It was quite intriguing.  I didn't see enough to think that Tiger King should be in prison for that long.  And the Cat Lady isn't a saint either.  I'm not convinced she didn't off her husband somehow.  As much as I'd love to be able to hold and pet beautiful animals like that (tigers, leopards), I don't think people should be having them as pets, especially when there's less in the wild than there is in captivity, living in cages around the world.

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 2:28 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Re: tiger King

 

 

I binged the whole thing. It just gets crazier and crazier. 

__._,_.___

Posted by: <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment