Breaking

Sunday 12 April 2020

RE: [FunBBGroup] COVID-19 numbers

 

Hi Jeff,

 

Just read all this about your wife's friend.  That's amazing news.  Just curious, was her friend considered a person "at risk" or with lower immunities, or seemingly healthy person?  I am so worried about catching this thing.  I stay home as much as I can; only go out to walk or once every couple weeks to the grocery store (masked as best I can), sanitizer in hand!  I never would have imagined that I'd be wiping down every side, top, bottom and crevice of my groceries with Lysol, like I have been once I come back home!

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 5:05 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] COVID-19 numbers

 

 

It is Karen !

The odds of making it after 14 days on ventilator are not good . She beat the odds!

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone



On Apr 10, 2020, at 3:45 PM, '^^Kar^^' karenita@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

This is amazing news Jeff! 

 

Karen

 

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 4:37 PM Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



Kathy (Jill's friend )  had top doctors , she was a fighter , no giving up on anybody! 

Jill says they almost lost her twice. 

Amazing she is now breathing on her own with a pretty good prognosis. 
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone



On Apr 9, 2020, at 3:20 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

That is wonderful news.  I heard on the news that only 25% survive once they go on the ventilator.   That is a truly scary statistic!

Carrie Courter

 



On Apr 9, 2020, at 1:11 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 The latest on my wife Jill's friend (Kathy ) is they have successfully gotten her off the ventilator and she is breathing on her own . 

She was on a ventilator for 14 days . Usually if you are on a ventilator that long you do not make it .

So she is weak but she is breathing on her own and doctors feel good about her chances now ! 👍 she is a fighter and very much wanted to live . Her husband is thrilled, 

Yay!!! Yippee!  She is off the ventilator! 

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone



On Apr 8, 2020, at 2:23 PM, Scout Scout scout8775@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

I am so sorry about your wife's friend.

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (32)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment