Breaking

Sunday 12 April 2020

[FunBBGroup] Free Showtime & Epix

 

Since I discovered that Showtime and Epix are currently free on our cable, I have been watching “Homeland” again.  I must’ve started watching it via DVD about 5 or so years ago.  But stopped at the end of Season 2, just never got the chance to go back to it even though I really liked it.  There’s been quite a few seasons since then and I see it’s still on the air with Season 8 showing current episodes on Showtime.  I don’t think I’ll get near Season 8 before next week (I hear they will end the free channels next weekend).   Have any of you watched the full series?  I had to basically start from the beginning again to refresh myself. 

 

Crystal

__._,_.___

Posted by: <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment