Breaking

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] Belgravia

 

Episode 2 is great .  Of course you need to see episode 1 first as it sets it up . 

But we loved episode 2 .
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 20, 2020, at 9:11 AM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

It's on Sunday nights.  Epix is free for I think a few more days for everyone.   Well, according to a search I just did, the free preview ended Thursday.  But I was able to DVR Belgravia last night.

Carrie Courter


On Apr 20, 2020, at 6:39 AM, Scout Scout scout8775@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I watches the first episode of Belgravia. I don't know if Epix is included with my channels. What day of the week is it on?

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment