Breaking

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] Belgravia

 

I liked it a lot . That secret that was revealed at the end was good .  Intriguing! I'm all in . 

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 13, 2020, at 6:13 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

I just finished watching the first episode. One can't help but compare it to Downton Abbey for several reasons. First, both were written by the same man. Both are period dramas. And then the theme music, it has in it elements from Downton Abbey.

Julian Fellows is good, He draws you in. I'm trying not to give anything away.... the secret that is revealed near the end of the first episode is good. Very good. Intriguing.

I was able to watch it because Epix is free on cable right now. I may just subscribe to it, to keep watching this series.

Carrie Courter

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment