Breaking

Sunday 15 March 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] How is everyone doing in this time of the coronavirus!?

 

Actually now they are saying there are 69 cases in NJ.  The problem is we don't really know how many cases there are anywhere because they still are doing very little testing.  I just don't understand why we are not able to get tests here.  South Korea is doing like 10,000 tests a day....and they are getting it all under control.


-----Original Message-----
From: Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Mar 15, 2020 8:24 am
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] How is everyone doing in this time of the coronavirus!?

 
We have 51 cases in NJ. Unfortunately my county has the most cases NJ has. Bergen County has I think about 17 cases, may be higher now. And we had 2 deaths here, I believe both were older patients. Schools are closed in our county but my husband still has to work so I'm worried for him and also him bringing it home to us. Stay safe everyone. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 15, 2020, at 4:11 AM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  
27 cases in Wisconsin. 2 in my county. 1 of those works for the school district....the largest school district in the state. County can only process 30 tests a day currently.

But I'm an introvert who rarely leaves home hehe. So for my son and I it's not an overly big deal. We use Amazon Fresh fit grocery delivery, and really only need to leave to go to Walgreens for meds or to the doctors. And already had Clorox wipes, Lysol spray, and hand sanitizer on hand.

Everyone, I hope you don't get COVID-19, but if you do I hope it's a mild case.

Carrie Courter

> On Mar 14, 2020, at 11:42 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> How is everyone doing ?
> I know myself I am a tad nervous being in my 60's and seeing how sick you can be. 'It went from 8 tested confirmed in two days later it was 24 ... that is the ones tested .
> We are still short of tests in NC
> Hope everyone is ok 👌🏻
> Jeff
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
> ------------------------------------
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: natalieav2@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment