Breaking

Sunday 15 March 2020

[BigBrotherChatII] BIG BROTHER MEMBERS

 

WHEN BIG BROTHER RETURNS FOR THE SEASON I WILL NOT  BE RECAPPING IN THE YAHOO GROUP 
I do have a group that has archives and have moved all my groups there. While I am not a moderator of this group I would still like to invite you all to the group I have. It is not strictly a Big brother group and the reason for that is we would be active during the season then dead the rest of the season/
You are welcome to join us:

Subscribe: BigBrother-Survivor+subscribe@groups.io

or email me for an invite:
 ceegee2006@yahoo.com 









__._,_.___

Posted by: SHARON <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment