Breaking

Thursday 20 February 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] Yoooooooo....

 

I loved the Circle and I got several people hooked on it in my household and at work too. Chris and Sammie were my faves on there.

Kristie


From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 7:05 AM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Yoooooooo....
 


I love those two as well. I like Karen/ Mercedes too.. I don't hate any of them really. Oh Rebecca (c Bird) is soooo funny too. The only one I really dislike is Andy/ Alex so far lol. I didn't like Joey at first but he grew on me.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 7:29 AM Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I just finished the episode where Alex/Andy arrived at the end.    It's interesting.   They are doing international versions, UK, Brazil, and one other country.   I hope we can watch those, too.    Shobhan and Chris (.the flamboyant gay guy) are my faves so far.  

Carrie Courter


On Jan 29, 2020, at 6:20 AM, Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



That sucks!  I will stay away.  I'm only on episode 5 or 6. I hope you guys start watching with me!!! 



On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 12:36 AM Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Do NOT look it up on Wikipedia.   The article lists the winner at the top :(

Carrie Courter


On Jan 28, 2020, at 11:26 PM, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Ok. It definitely sounds good. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 28, 2020, at 10:08 PM, Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

Tell me when you watch Natalie. It's so good. 

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 12:36 PM Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Is it a reality tv show or a scripted show?




-----Original Message-----
From: Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: funbbgroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 27, 2020 9:00 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Yoooooooo....

 
The Circle on Netflix is what Big Brother used to be!!! Give it a whirl! 



__._,_.___

Posted by: Kristie Daniel <reignax@msn.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment