Breaking

Thursday 27 February 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] Survivor tonight

 

I believe you have to subscribe to CBS All Access in order to watch any of the channels. I could be wrong, but we have that and I was under the impression that is how it works.


Ardie

On Feb 27, 2020, at 12:39 AM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Only lost a few minutes, usually just the recap.

Carrie Courter


On Feb 26, 2020, at 7:01 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


That's a good question.  I really don't know the answer to that.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 26, 2020 7:34 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Survivor tonight

 
So, I'm not sure if Survivor will air on my CBS station tonight, because of the shooting at the Miller plant this afternoon. The 4, 5, and 6pm news have not happened, it's been 4 plus hours of nonstop shooting coverage. (This is just sad :( ).

Does anyone know If CBS allows non All-Access subscribers to watch the episode the next day?

Carrie Courter



__._,_.___

Posted by: Ardis Ryan <ardisryan@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (21)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment