Breaking

Friday 14 February 2020

Re: [BigBrother_Survivor] SURVIVOR STARTS TONITE! 2 HOURS

 

Thanks CG!!

On Thursday, February 13, 2020, 09:07:10 PM EST, SHARON ceegee2006@yahoo.com [BigBrother_Survivor] <bigbrother_survivor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




so now you are for sure in the group I approved your post. 

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 11:21:49 PM CST, 'Donna M.' crow_donna2002@yahoo.com [BigBrother_Survivor] <bigbrother_survivor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




Yes I do get the messages and am able to read them.

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 07:57:19 PM EST, SHARON ceegee2006@yahoo.com [BigBrother_Survivor] <bigbrother_survivor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




Hmm I wonder why you cant post I will check it out. Can you read from the group? 

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 04:02:36 PM CST, 'Donna M.' crow_donna2002@yahoo.com [BigBrother_Survivor] <bigbrother_survivor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




I'm very excited for Survivor tonight, can't wait to see all the previous winners!

I have joined the IO group and have tried to reply to several emails, but they always come back to me saying unable to post. It's sad to see the Yahoo groups in such decline, back in the day it was a very active group. Thanks CG for all you do!
On Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 10:12:09 AM EST, SHARON ceegee2006@yahoo.com [BigBrother_Survivor] <bigbrother_survivor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




I will be recapping Survivor starting tonite. However I will only recap for active groups . As many groups have moved to IO.com  or elsewhere due to Yahoo making those major changes I will be removing myself from inactive groups on yahoo. 
If the owners or moderators would please respond to this post letting me know if they plan to stay put on yahoo , closing it down with no move or moving to another place.

 My groups have moved to IO.com I am adding my groups to this because I haven't started contacting my members to move to our new home on IO.
My groups will be deleted in March and will only have the IO groups.

Those members of Big Brother Survivor on Yahoo this is your IO group to move to

Those members of Survivor Friends yahoo group this is your new home  on IO 

 Any questions feel free to email me
ceegee2006@yahoo.com


















__._,_.___

Posted by: "Donna M." <crow_donna2002@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment