Breaking

Saturday 29 February 2020

MEMBERS OF BIG BROTHER SURVIVOR YAHOO GROUP NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN THE io GROUP BEFORE THIS IS DELETED

Several HAVE MOVED  to the IO group a few decided to just leave . There is still quite a few left in the Big Brother Survivor  yahoo group (https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BigBrother_Survivor/ )
 I will be shutting it down in 2 weeks. I will recap until March 12 then March 14 I will delete the group. Since this is my second or third notice there will be no other. Until I delete the group. I will send a notice out March 13 the group will be now deleted and the 14 it will be gone. Please move to the IO group or if you don't want to then please remove your name from the memberlist   Thank you If you choose to not join us there I want to thank you for your participation in the yahoo group. I hated to see what Yahoo did taking away the archives . IO groups have them and to me is similar to Yahoo.


 These are the links to join:

Subscribe: BigBrother-Survivor+subscribe@groups.io

any problems joining please contact me and I will send an invite
ceegee2006@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment