Breaking

Sunday 16 February 2020

ATTENTION BIG BROTHER SURVIVOR MEMBERS WE ARE MOVING . EVERYONE MUST CHECK IN


As you all know Yahoo has made major changes and because of that I have moved all groups I am owner of to the IO website. It is very easy to join .and they have archives which Yahoo no longer has.
In a couple weeks I will be deleting this yahoo group and go strictly with the IO group we have. 
I am sending this notice out now and will send one more shortly before closing it down. As you join the IO group please remove yourself from the yahoo group .If you are not interested in moving to the IO group just now this one will cease to be by mid March . I wanted it all to be done by first of Febr but due to my illness I was unable to get things done.  
 A couple of you were on No mail so you probably have not been reading anything since Jan 1 .I have changed your delivery to individual email. If you wish to change it then please just remove yourself because only way to read posts is in your email .
The link to join IO BB Surv group is below . If you have trouble just email me and I will send you am invite.

Subscribe: BigBrother-Survivor+subscribe@groups.io
ceegee2006@yahoo.com just mention which group you are in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment