Breaking

Monday 21 October 2019

Re: [BigBrother_Survivor] ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS YOU MUST REPSOND

 

Whatever is easiest for you! And thank you for all you do.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 20, 2019, at 6:50 PM, SHARON ceegee2006@yahoo.com [BigBrother_Survivor] <BigBrother_Survivor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

I have to do this now and as quickly as possible because I have several groups I own and they all need this information .
But you must check in I don't care if you say ^here^ or what but everyone must respond and you only have a couple weeks to do so . As you know Yahoo is making big changes. If there is anything in the files or photos you want back you must get them out now
As I have told you earlier the message archives will be shut down as of Dec 14 . This means you can only post by email . You have one delivery option and that is Individual email .I have changed everyone's email to Individual and unfortunately it must stay that way .. If there is a reason you cant have it set that way maybe consider opening a new email address that would be used only for a group or groups .Best to set that up as soon as possible / Then use the email you have for your personal emails . I know of a couple that will be doing that .
For those that do not respond I will be removing you from the group but I will give you plenty of chances before I do.
I may be moving this group to IO.com .It is similar to yahoo and you donot have to create a profile to join the site . When you post from IO groups the post comes to you in any email you have.. You also have message archives
I will not be moving it to Facebook.

I would prefer you post to the group but if you want to email me offlist you can do that.  ceegee2006@yahoo.com
You are welcome to ask question. Maybe I know the answer . I am not happy about what yahoo is doing !

__._,_.___

Posted by: Lori Flynn <lorirflynn@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment