Breaking

Sunday 15 September 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Veto winner

 

Ugh..... I am so disappointed. I wanted Cliff to win this game so much. Now stupid chess not checkers is going to win. 😑😡
Cliff really thinks Michie would evict Holly??   I don't understand that at all. Anyone who takes Holly to the end will win.

Karen

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019, 11:25 PM Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I feel bad for Cliff. He thinks he has a deal with Jackson that he's going to evict holly and keep cliff but Jackson lied about that deal and cliff is leaving. He really thinks he's staying. I can't understand why he believed that deal from Jackson but he believes it. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2019, at 11:06 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Jackson won it. Yup 

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2019, at 9:33 PM, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Jackson won veto. Cliff is leaving Thursday. I'm so sad. Jackson will win this game I guess. Only way is if Nicole wins the 3 part hoh and takes holly. But Jackson is too good.

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone



__._,_.___

Posted by: "^^Kar^^" <karenita@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (298)

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
eRedButterflyFramemeandsis2019-vi.gif eRedButterflyFramemeandsis2019-vi.gif eRedButterflyFramemeandsis2019-vi.gif


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment