Breaking

Thursday 26 September 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Survivor

 

We are watching Survivor. 👍

My wife Jill has requested NOT to watch final episode of Big Brother. She does not like either Jackson or Holly so she said no reason to watch !!
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2019, at 8:09 PM, Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I'm glad Survivor is back. I did not get into BB at all this past season. I rooting for the older lifeguard woman so far (only like two minutes in) lol

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (454)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment