Breaking

Thursday 26 September 2019

[FunBBGroup] Another season down the drain...

 

SPOILER

 

SPOILER

 

Well, I'm so happy for Nicole.  I root for the underdog and I'm happy that there is still good in America voting to show that the good person is the favorite in most people's heart.  I rooted for Cliff a long time, but he lost my respect with ruining his game and Nicole's by believing Michie over Tommy.  If those three had gone together, I would have been fine with any of them winning.  You could see on Michie's face the realization that people and America are not happy with him and his group for their behavior.  He got his money but there will be negativity that will follow him.  Sorry, I know they always say "this is a game" but I like a respectable game and I don't think I could play it without letting some personal get into my head.  I would take everything personally and would not reward big lies and nastiness.  A personal that is able to do that in a game is good at lying in general because they know how to do it.

 

Looking forward to Survivor and still have to watch tonight.  I'm looking forward to Boston Rob.

 

Crystal

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Crystal Krantz" <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment