Breaking

Friday 6 September 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Loving the second comps

 

I know. Nice fir a good double. And now we got a full week of final 5 and not the normal wed 5 eviction then 4 eviction on thu. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 5, 2019, at 22:38, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I was SOOO happy for Nicole.  And then Cliff winning veto.  Usually double evictions don't go the way I want but this time it went perfectly.  I think it was equal between Tommy and Christie leaving. I don't really think one was better than the other.  To be honest if Christie stayed it would be her fifth time on the block and saved so i think she's a bigger threat at the end.  Tommy also I think handles things like this better and isn't as bitter maybe.  I could be wrong but I think even if he's upset/mad he won't show it like she would.  If she was there right now she'd be a crying mess.  Tommy is acting fine.  I did feel slightly bad for Christie and Tommy because they were going to go after Jackson and Holly and thought Nicole and Cliff were too so i felt bad.  But Jackson and Holly really have been more loyal to Nicole and Cliff.  I think both were going to be hard to beat and it'll be hard for Nicole and cliff to get to the end but not impossible at all and now at least Nicole has a competition win.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 5, 2019 9:53 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Loving the second comps

 
Love love love that Nicole wow HoH. She gets a letter and pics from home :). And then veto, and Cliff winning :)

I love that Cliff was voted out, won his way back in, and is now in final 5....

I'm thinking Christie will be voted out. Almost wonder if Tommy hadn't been the better choice though.

Carrie Courter

__._,_.___

Posted by: Brian Hartsfield <krandor1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment