Breaking

Saturday 24 August 2019

RE: [FunBBGroup] Tweet by Big Brother Network on Twitter. America’s prankster twist vote

 

I like the idea of those two also.  I voted for Cliff but then it wanted me to sign into Facebook.  Couldn't remember my password, lol.

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 11:05 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Tweet by Big Brother Network on Twitter. America's prankster twist vote

 

 

I voted for Cliff, too.   

 

I think it's a toss up between Cliff and Nick from what I'm seeing others post.  Nick in the hopes he will put up Christie.  

Carrie Courter

 


On Aug 22, 2019, at 9:53 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I voted for Cliff. I really don't like this twist because I do think it takes too much power away from the HOH.....but i still voted for it and would like Cliff to have it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups..com>
To: JoAn From Fun Group <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 22, 2019 10:50 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Tweet by Big Brother Network on Twitter. America's prankster twist vote

 

Big Brother Network (@bigbrothernet)

America's Prankster twist vote is now open. Pick which HG you want to steal one of Holly's Noms. 10 votes tonight & 10 more on Friday before 9AM PT! #BB21 bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-21…


Download the Twitter app

 

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Crystal Krantz" <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment