Breaking

Saturday 24 August 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Nick got prankster power

 

He should put Christy if he wants to stay I think ! 

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 23, 2019, at 8:24 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Nick is going up and he'll choose who goes next to him basically.  I think he'll put Christie up but some think Jackson.  It might be Jess.  Those are my 3 guesses.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: JoAn From Fun Group <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 23, 2019 7:25 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Nick got prankster power

 
So now what happens ?
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment