Breaking

Monday 8 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] We need new blood

 

Just keep posting folks !

It is nice to know you are out there and this is a nice little group of people !
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 7, 2019, at 7:53 PM, Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I know I got a lot busier. I think people do not look to yahoo groups anymore. I think you are right about Facebook for groups or people talk through twitter. I don't mind it being more quiet  because I don't have the time to keep up anymore and I know and like you guys so I'm happy but if you guys want more action a fb group is probably a good idea. 

On Sat, Feb 23, 2019 at 10:09 PM Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

We need to find a way to get some new people in this group.  

The irony is that this group was formed because we were too talkitive in the sir linkaot group but now we've gone silent here.  

So how do we find and bring in some new blood?
--
Brian Hartsfield  



__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (31)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment