Breaking

Monday 8 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Sad news-Pat

 

Oh man, I missed this and I have her on my Facebook also. This is so sad. We've all been friends on here for so many years and so many on Facebook too.. I know it's been like two months now, but I will still say a prayer for her kids. I'm sure it's not been easy for them.

Kristie


From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 9:47 AM
To: funbbgroup
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Sad news-Pat
 


Oh no!  Was it on her page?  I am so sad.  You and Pat were my best BB friends for over a decade and she was a really interesting and wonderful woman. I wonder if the wake already took place.  I think if I did not miss it I will go. She's only about an hour from me. 

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 9:33 AM Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I just saw on facebook that Pat passed away on May 6th.  I'm so very sad as she was such a sweet woman and a great online friend for years.  I just thought I would post it here as I know many of you were also friends with her.  
Here's the post from facebook:

To all of my Mother's Facebook friends, this message is from her children, sons Steven and Dan and daughter Cheryl.
Our sweet and dear Mother lost her battle and has passed away. She was deeply loved and will be missed immensely.



__._,_.___

Posted by: Kristie Daniel <reignax@msn.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment