Breaking

Friday 19 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] JoAn & Pat

 

That is awful 

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 18, 2019, at 2:31 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

One of my friends that passed away.... she pulled out of her driveway, didn't see a truck that was around the bend and bam.  She died on impact.   That sudden.   Life is fleeting.    


Sorry for your losses Jeff :(

Carrie Courter


On Jul 18, 2019, at 1:23 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I had a very good friend die of cancer recently . Very very sad event ! Two of my brothers have died , one from cancer,  one from pulmonary embolism! It has made me very aware of how fragile life is ! You have to really appreciate your life and enjoy each day ! 
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 18, 2019, at 11:51 AM, 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Oh no, so sad to read that Pat and JoAn have passed.  I know Pat was in this group a long time and posted a lot.  It's so sad the older we get to hear of people passing all around us..  They will be missed.


Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 6:23 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] JoAn

 

 

She didn't want any apparently.   I've had 2 friends pass away this year, neither had services of any kind.   One I understood, finances.   The other, her family just requested anyone who wanted to give flowers or anything to donate to her favorite charity.  

Carrie Courter

 


On Jul 17, 2019, at 4:51 PM, Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I wonder why there were no services. She was young to pass away. I miss her and Pat. 

 

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 8:45 PM Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Makes me very sad that JoAn and Pat have died .

Rest In Peace Pat & JoAn

J

Sent from my iPhone


On Jul 4, 2019, at 8:25 PM, '^^Kar^^' karenita@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I am very sad to read this news..

Karen

 

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 8:01 PM Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL..COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



Thank you Carrie !

66 is not all that old . Sad JoAn passed away!   Rest In Peace JoAn 

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone


On Jul 4, 2019, at 7:58 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Scroll down, link is there.  

 

And here again.  

 

http://www.galtheraldonline.com/obituaries/joan-l-donnelly/article_c1fe4150-7cc3-11e9-a934-afa430c3f140.html

Carrie Courter

 


On Jul 4, 2019, at 6:42 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Is there an Obit ?

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone


On Jul 4, 2019, at 7:20 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups....com> wrote:

 

I was actually wondering about her a few months ago.   Sad she passed away.   But she seemed to be ill for quite some time.   Hopefully she is at peace now.  

Carrie Courter

 


On Jul 4, 2019, at 6:18 PM, Natalieav2@aol..com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Oh NO!!  Not her too.  I was just thinking how much I miss Pat....and now Jo An too.  I'm sorry she passed and we didn't know.  

-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 4, 2019 6:59 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] JoAn

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (30)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment